Free, Live Q&A with Accountant Online
Topic: Revenue Supports And Cash Flow Management For Businesses Impacted By Covid-19
This webinar was held live throughout the month of April. If you would like a recording of this webinar, please get in touch with us now.
You can check out our Covid-19 related blog posts:
What supports are available for businesses affected by Covid-19?
- Temporary Covid-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Short Time Work Support
- Enhanced Illness Benefit
- Linked Finance
- Local Enterprise Office
- Micro Finance Ireland
- Bank loans or overdraft
Deferred deadline dates
- Revenue tax returns
- Companies Registration Office annual returns
- Commercial rates
- Relevant contracts tax, local property tax and debt enforcement
How to manage cash flow?
We'll go through each of these cash flow management tips during our webinar.
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Discuss credit terms with bank
- Cash flow projections
- Update your strategy
- Talk to your customers
- Review costs
We’ll also be joined by Director of HR Team, Martin McAuley.
Martina will provide Humar Resource (HR) advice for businesses in Ireland.
- When to implement short-time work
- When to implement temporary lay-off
- When to implement redundancy