Free, Live Q&A with Accountant Online
Topic: Revenue Supports And Cash Flow Management For Businesses Impacted By Covid-19
This webinar was held live throughout the month of April. If you would like a recording of this webinar, please get in touch with us now.
You can check out our Covid-19 related blog posts:
What supports are available for businesses affected by Covid-19?
- Temporary Covid-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Short Time Work Support
- Enhanced Illness Benefit
- Linked Finance
- Local Enterprise Office
- Micro Finance Ireland
- Bank loans or overdraft
Deferred deadline dates
- Revenue tax returns
- Companies Registration Office annual returns
- Commercial rates
- Relevant contracts tax, local property tax and debt enforcement
How to manage cash flow?
We'll go through each of these cash flow management tips during our webinar. We'll be discussing how you can:
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Discuss credit terms with your bank
- Create cash flow projections
- Update your strategy
- Talk to your customers
- Review costs
We’ll also be joined by Director of HR Team, Martina McAuley.
Martina will provide Human Resource (HR) advice for businesses in Ireland.
- When to implement short-time work
- When to implement temporary lay-off
- When to implement redundancy
Get instant access to the recording of this webinar with Robert Dickson of Mason Hayes & Curran.Continue Reading