Startup Webinar: Free, Live Advice for Startups
Most people setting up a new business go from having one job to suddenly managing multiple roles such as; operations, marketing, PR, development, research, company secretary and accounting. As a result, you will have a lot of unanswered questions.
We want to help you by answering these questions in our monthly Startup Webinar. Our next Startup Webinar takes place on Monday 11th February at 10.30 a.m.
Our Startup Webinar will be hosted by Chartered Accountant Jennifer Harrison and Client Services Manager Ingrid Hansgaard, who will offer you expertise you can count on.
As the webinar will focus on the early stages of business development, it is ideal for startups who are either thinking of setting up a business in Ireland or who have started up within the last 6 months.
What you'll learn
During the webinar, you will learn the basic knowledge that all business owners need to have, such as when you need to register for VAT, what expenses you can claim and what you need to consider before setting up a business bank account in Ireland.
Why Should I Attend The Webinar?
- Receive free accounting advice from a Chartered Accountant.
- To gain knowledge of the Startup process.
- You will learn more about Corporation Tax and VAT.
- To determine what expenses your Startup can claim.
- Our team will give you tips to search for funding.
- To understand basic accountancy that you will need for your Startup.
- Have your startup questions answered by professionals.
Clients of Accountant Online can also avail of additional webinars and masterclasses.
- Monthly Client Webinars: We invite external experts to speak about subjects such as Human Relations, GDPR, Business, and Pension Planning.
- Our New Monthly Masterclass Series: This consists of 6 webinars, one per month, where you will learn about Bookkeeping, VAT Registrations, Expenses and more.