Startup Webinar: Free, Live Advice for Startups
Are you thinking of setting up a Startup in Ireland? Join our Online live Q&A Webinar.
The webinar is ideal for Startups who are either thinking of setting up a business in Ireland or who have started up within the last 6 months.
Have your questions answered by a Chartered Accountant during our Startup Webinar on Tuesday 18th June at 17:30.
As this is an online event, the webinar is available nationally and internationally. Join and ask questions from a place that is convenient for you.
Why Should I Attend The Webinar?
- Receive Free Accounting Advice From A Chartered Accountant.
- Gain Knowledge Of The Startup Process.
- Determine What Expenses Your Startup Can Claim.
- Our Team Will Provide You With Tips To Secure Funding.
- Have Your Accountancy Questions Answered.
- Determine How To Stay Compliant With The CRO (Companies Registration Office).
Our Startup Webinar will be hosted by Chartered Accountant Jennifer Harrison and Client Services Manager Ingrid Hansgaard, who will offer you expertise you can count on.
Topics Of Conversation
We have selected the most common questions asked during our Startup Webinars. Please note, you can ask your own Startup Questions during our Live Q&A Webinar.
- What is the difference between a Sole trader, Limited Company & Partnership?
- How do I qualify for the 12.5% Corporation Tax?
- What expenses are allowable to claim?
- How can I minimise my tax liability?
- How do I make sure I am compliant with the CRO (Companies Registration Office) & Revenue?
- What are the minimum steps required for setting up a limited company?
- When should do I register for VAT?
- What is the difference between authorised and issued shares?
- How do I make sure my company is set up in a way that is right when I look for funding?
Clients of Accountant Online can also avail of additional webinars and masterclasses.
- Monthly Client Webinars: We invite external experts to speak about subjects such as Human Relations, GDPR, Business, and Pension Planning.
- Our New Monthly Masterclass Series: This consists of 6 webinars, one per month, where you will learn about Bookkeeping, VAT Registrations, Expenses and more.
Startup Offer - Accountancy Services For New Limited Companies
Are you a newly incorporated company in search of accountancy services? We have a unique Startup Offer for accountancy services for new Limited Companies for just €49 per month + VAT.
Check out our Startup Offer for a full list of services provided.