Live Q&A with Chartered Accountant
Topic: Entrepreneurs who are thinking of setting up a business in Ireland or started up within the last 6-18 months.
When: Tuesday 21st April 2020
Time: 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
This is an online event so the webinar is available nationally and internationally. Join and ask questions from a place that is convenient for you.
Why should I attend this webinar?
Receive accounting advice from a Chartered Accountant
As a business owner, there are certain accounting rules you should know such as what expenses you can claim. Knowing these rules will make running your business easier and more tax-efficient.
Understand the Startup process
Knowing what's involved in starting a business is the first step to becoming a business owner. We go through all the steps you need to know to set up as a Sole Trader or Limited Company in Ireland.
Find out what expenses your Startup can claim
Expenses can lower the amount of tax your business pays so it is important that you know which ones you can claim. Understanding the rules will help your business start in the correct way.
Tips on how to fund you Startup
Starting a business in Ireland may mean you need to acquire external funding. We're here to help you understand how you need to be set up in order to secure funding in Ireland.
Our Startup Webinar will be hosted by Client Services Team Member Leanne McFeely and Chartered Accountant Jennifer Harrison who will offer you expertise you can count on.
Questions asked during the Startup Webinar
- What is the difference between a Sole trader, Limited Company & Partnership?
- How do I qualify for the 12.5% Corporation Tax?
- What expenses are allowable to claim?
- How can I minimise my tax liability?
- How do I make sure I am compliant with the CRO (Companies Registration Office) & Revenue?
- What are the minimum steps required for setting up a limited company?
- When do I register for VAT?
- What is the difference between authorised and issued shares?
- Should I pay myself a salary or dividends?
Ask your own questions
This is a live online event so you can ask your own questions too. Use the chat box function during the webinar to ask any questions. These will be answered live by our Chartered Accountant, Jennifer Harrison.
Not sure what to ask? We’ve selected the most common questions asked by our clients so you can get an insight into what you need to know about starting a business in Ireland.
Clients of Accountant Online can also avail of additional webinars and masterclasses.
- Monthly Client Webinars: We invite external experts to speak about subjects such as Human Relations, GDPR, Business, and Pension Planning.
- Our New Monthly Masterclass Series: This consists of 6 webinars, one per month, where you will learn about Bookkeeping, VAT Registrations, Expenses and more.
Startup Offer - Accountancy Services For New Limited Companies
Are you a newly incorporated company in search of accountancy services? We have a unique Startup Offer for accountancy services for new Limited Companies for just €159 per month + VAT.
Check out our Startup Offer for a full list of services provided.