All companies are obliged to have a company secretary. It is good practice to ask a professional to act as your Company Secretary, as there are legal obligations they must fulfill. We provide this service and can make sure your new company stays compliant with all the statutory requirements.
This service includes:
- Filing of the Annual Return and Accounts with the Companies Registration Office
- Looking after all Company Secretarial matters e.g. miscellaneous changes in directors, registered office, shareholders, increase in share capital, includes up to 5 changes per year
- Maintaining and updating of the Seven Statutory Registers
- Minutes of Meetings of the Company including the Annual General Meeting and notice of same
- Ongoing Company Secretarial advice