Privacy Notice updated as per GDPR
Privacy Notice (website)
LFRK Accountant Online t/a Accountant Online
71 Baggot Street Lower, Saint Peter’s, Dublin, D02 P593
1. How we process personal data
For people who contact us through our website
We use the personal data you have provided to us to respond to your queries when you contact us. Our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our firm. If you become a client, your personal date will become part of your file with us. If you do not become a client, we will delete your personal data 12 months after your last contact with us.
For people who sign up for our newsletter
We use the contact information you have provided us to send you our newsletter and other updates. Our legal basis for this processing is the consent that you provided when you signed up. We always include an unsubscribe option in our marketing communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time. We will retain your contact information until you unsubscribe or opt out.
For people whose information we received from one of our clients
If you are an employee, contractor, customer, supplier, or family member of one of our clients, we might receive and process your personal data as part of our engagement with that client. That personal data may include your name, contact information, financial information such as salary or payments, and other information held by our client. We will only process your data in order to provide our accounting, tax, audit or other services to our client. Our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in fulfilling our professional and contractual obligations to our clients. We retain this data for a period of 7 years because we believe we have a legal responsibility to retain it for this period.
2. Whom we share data with
If we received your personal data from one of our clients, then we also share your personal data with that client.
We will not share your personal data with any other third parties, unless we have a legal or professional duty to do so.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
3. Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
On occasion we may transfer data to a service provider located outside the EEA. The safeguard we have put in place for this transfer is to enter into European Commission approved standard contractual clauses with the provider.
4. Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exclusions, in relation to your personal data:
• Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
• Right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
• Right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• Right to restrict or object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
• Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
•Right to withdraw consent – if we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
In the UK – In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have questions or concerns about how we process your data, please contact us at email@example.com or by post at Accountant Online 71 Baggot Street Lower, Saint Peter’s, Dublin, D02 P593. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745
In the Republic of Ireland: In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have questions or concerns about how we process your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 71 Baggot Street Lower, Saint Peter’s, Dublin, D02 P5933. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission, whose contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
Telephone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757