Learn what is included in a term sheet and how to negotiate its terms with investors
Business Growth Webinar with Wallace Corporate Counsel, one of Ireland’s leading law firms specialising in corporate and commercial transactions.
Are you in the process of seeking investment or are you thinking about raising funds from Friends and Family (F&F), Angels, Enterprise Ireland, or Venture Capitalists (VC) in the future?
Preparing term sheets is an important part of that process and watch our free Business Growth webinar to help you to understand what’s contained in a term sheet and how to negotiate its terms with investors.
Thinking about raising funds from Friends and Family (F&F), Angels, Enterprise Ireland, or Venture Capitalists (VC)? Term sheets are used to negotiate the investment terms before the investment is made.
During this webinar, Wallace Corporate Counsel will be taking us through what we need to know about term sheets, what is contained in a term sheet, and how to negotiate a term sheet with investors.
What will be covered?
1. The purpose of term sheets
2. Negotiation – Friends & Family vs Angel vs Enterprise Ireland vs Venture Capital
3. Equity vs convertible loans vs SAFEs (Simple Agreement For Future Equity) vs ASAs ( Advance Subscription Agreements
4. Principal bones of contention – valuation (founder dilution) & vesting
5. Valuation / dilution / cap table management
6. Binding / non-binding?
9. Live Q&A
Meet your hosts
Rose holds a BA in English and Psychology (UCC), Masters in Management (UCD Smurfit School) and a Certificate in Company Direction (Institute of Directors).