Hosted by: Robert Dickson, Corporate Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
What will be covered?
1) What are Shareholders’ Agreements?
2) The Constitution
3) Other possible deal documents: Share Purchase Agreements, Investment / Subscription Agreements, Disclosure Letters, and Management Agreements
4) Conduct of Board and Director appointment rights
5) Shareholder veto rights and minority protections – decision making of the Company
6) Restrictions on transfer of shares, permitted transfers, and good leaver / bad leaver
7) Exit mechanics, waterfall, and rights
8) Restrictive Covenants
9) Information rights
10) Dividend rights and further funding obligations
About Robert Dickson
Robert is a partner in Mason Hayes & Curran LLP Corporate team. He advises on private mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate investments, joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements, reorganisations, partnerships, and venture capital.
He advises a broad range of Irish and international clients in the technology, healthcare, nursing homes and care centres, food and beverage, professional services, aviation, entertainment, financial services, energy (including renewables), and life sciences sectors.
Why join our #BusinessGrowth webinars?
Have you been in business for more than 6 months? This series is produced to give business owners support on the next phases of business growth.
We’re delighted to be joined by industry experts who can share their expertise and knowledge in a certain area of business management.
If you would like us to cover any topic in particular, let us know.