Do you have questions about how to charge VAT in a post-Brexit world?
Get in touch to receive a recording of our webinar with our resident VAT Technical Manager, Laura Buckley and VAT, Bookkeeping & Payroll Manager Kiera McFeely.
This webinar focuses on your commonly asked questions about how to charge VAT, how to report on VAT and the VAT requirements for Irish businesses in a post-Brexit world.
This free webinar is for Irish businesses that are moving goods in or through Great Britain or Northern Ireland, importing goods and/or outsourcing services to and from Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
Frequently asked questions about charging VAT after Brexit
- What are the VAT rules for e-commerce businesses in the UK?
- What is an Online Marketplace (“OMP”)?
- What are incoterms?
- What are the VAT changes in B2B and B2C sales?
- Do I need to register for UK VAT?
- How to register for an EORI number?
- What are the VAT implications for UK imports?
- Who is responsible for paying import VAT?
Want to get in touch?
If you would like to talk to a member of our team about your specific situation, please feel free to contact us on +353 (0)1 905 9364 or email email@example.com.
We’re happy to talk to you about the range of services we offer.