Thinking about outsourcing your payroll? Whether you’re sole trader or a limited company, you need to operate a payroll if you plan on employing any staff. So, it may be worthwhile outsourcing your payroll to professionals.
Why Outsource Payroll?
Some of the main benefits include:
- Reassurance that you are compliant with tax legislation
- You will not have to train and keep up to date with employment tax legislation
- Accounting, HR and administrative staff can focus on other high-value tasks
- Greater confidentiality around staff salary and compensation
Why Accountant Online?
- Specialist Knowledge: Our payroll specialists are IPASS qualified and have reached QQI Level 5 Manual and Computerised Payroll. Accountant Online’s payroll team are kept up to date with Irish Revenue and HMRC guidelines through Continuous Professional Development updates and training so you can be confident that your business is compliant.
- Accountancy expertise: You will have the benefit of accessing support from a team of experienced accounting professionals
- Dedicated Team: You will be assigned a client account manager to audit your existing processes, identify compliance needs and management reporting needs. Your account manager will follow up regularly to ensure that you and your staff are supported and well informed.
- Customised Reports: We use the latest software which allows production of a range of reports, as frequently as required, for all levels of analysis.
- PAYE Modernisation: Our payroll specialists are prepared for the new payroll changes.
Accountant Online’s Payroll Service Includes:
- Calculation of basic pay, overtime, bonus, PAYE and National Insurance liabilities, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, pensions, holiday pay
- Revenue registration as a new employer, new employee, and leavers
- End of year processing & Revenue Return Filing & Payments: P60, P35, P35L
- Dispensation Applications and P11D Returns for expenses and benefits
- Electronic payslip delivery to each staff member or to a central contact
- Bespoke payroll management reports
- Revenue returns and payments
- Electronic payroll journal production
Accountant Online’s team is very efficient. They are very responsive,always on the other end of the phone – Aran McGonigle
New PAYE Modernisation
From January 2019, payroll will be completed online, allowing you to see your pay and tax in real time on Revenue’s website. PAYE Modernisation, or Real Time Reporting, will bring the following changes;
- You will need to report your employee’s taxes and pay to Revenue on or before their pay day.
- The new Revenue Payroll Notification, or RPN, will give you the information you need to deduct tax from your employees. This will replace the current P2C tax credit certificate.
- Every employee will now have a unique number. This will be called The Employment Identifier and will be included in the payroll submission and RPN.
- An Earning and Deductions Certificate will be introduced. This will replace current filing forms like P60s, P45s, and P30s. You will be able to find this certificate in My Account on Revenue’s website.
If you decide to outsource your payroll, we will report your employee’s income to Revenue for you.
Cross-Border Employee Payroll
Do you have employees in both Ireland and the UK?
We have expertise, qualifications, and experience in both Irish Revenue and UK HMRC employment tax law.
At Accountant Online, we include payroll in our fixed fee pricing model. Fees are dependent on the number of employees on payroll and are charged monthly. To avail of our payroll services, there is a once-off setup fee of €150+VAT for Irish companies and €300+VAT for non-Irish companies.
Once you are set up, the following fees apply thereafter:
Monthly Fee and Number of Staff on Payroll
- €39 plus VAT per month for up to 5 staff
- €49 plus VAT per month for between 6 and 10 staff
- €59 plus VAT per month for between 11 and 15 staff
- €69 plus VAT per month for between 16 and 20 staff
- €79 plus VAT per month for between 21 and 25 staff
Would you like to hear about our additional services for startups?
If you have questions or some additional queries about our payroll service, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Client Services team on (01) 905 9364.