Thinking about outsourcing your payroll? This is one of the most popular tasks to outsource to specialists. There are plenty of advantages to outsourcing payroll. Here we outline the benefits of letting an expert take care of your payroll services and what you can expect from Accountant Online Payroll Specialists.
Why Outsource Payroll?
Some of the main benefits include:
- Greater confidentiality around staff salary and compensation
- Reassurance that your company’s payroll is handled by specialists means that you are compliant with tax legislation
- Accounting, HR and administrative staff being able to focus on other higher value tasks, rather than taking up their time with payroll
- Access to the expertise of payroll specialists, without the burden of having to train and keep up to date with employment tax legislation
Why Accountant Online?
Specialist Knowledge: Our payroll specialists are IPASS qualified and have reached QQI Level 5 Manual and Computerised Payroll. Staff are kept up to date with Irish Revenue and HMRC guidelines through Continuous Professional Development updates and training.
Accountancy expertise: Payroll is an integrated part of our accountancy practice. You will have the benefit of accessing support from a team of experienced accounting professionals
Client Account Management: Whether you are transitioning from an in-house payroll department to an outsourced payroll service, or you have been managing it yourself, you will be assigned a dedicated client account manager to audit your existing processes, identify compliance needs and management reporting needs. Your account manager will follow up regularly to ensure that you and your staff are supported, well informed and experience an efficient service.
Customised Reports: We use the latest software which allows production of a range of reports, as frequently as required, for all levels of analysis.
Accountant Online’s Payroll Service Includes:
- Calculation of basic pay, overtime, bonus, PAYE and National Insurance liabilities, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, pensions, holiday pay
- Revenue registration as a new employer, new employee and leavers
- End of year processing & Revenue Return Filing & Payments: P60, P35, P35L
- Dispensation Applications and P11D Returns for expenses and benefits
- Electronic payslip delivery – to each staff member or to a central contact
- Bespoke payroll management reports
- Revenue returns and payments
- Electronic payroll journal production
- In-house training for HR, Payroll and Finance staff
‘Accountant Online’s team is very efficient. They are very responsive, always on the other end of the phone’ Aran McGonigle, Foyle and Marine Dredging
Cross Border Employee Payroll
Do you have employees in both Ireland and the UK ? We have expertise, qualifications and experience in both Irish Revenue and UK HMRC employment tax law
At Accountant Online, we include payroll in our Fixed Fee pricing model. Fees are dependent on the number of employees on payroll and are charged monthly. There is a once – off fee of €100 to get set up as a payroll client. Once you are set up, the following fees apply:
Monthly Fee and Number of Staff on Payroll
- €40 plus VAT per month for up to 5 staff
- €50 plus VAT per month for between 6 and 10 staff
- €60 plus VAT per month for between 11 and 15 staff
- €70 plus VAT per month for between 16 and 20 staff
- €80 plus VAT per month for between 21 and 25 staff
The Payroll Service from Accountant Online is really very good, they are an efficient team, I’d highly recommend them to any business looking to outsource payroll. – Brian Rooney BR Mechanical Pipework Ltd
Get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion