Have You Decided To Set Up A New Limited Company in Ireland?
If you are still wondering whether it is the best move for you, check out the differences between being a sole trader and a limited company in our article here. If you have made the decision to set up as a limited company – Congratulations! We are here to help you through the process. We offer a complete Company Formation Package for only €250 + VAT.
What Do I Need To Do Next?
- Get your paperwork ready – We have a great post on all the documentation you need to set up your limited company. In summary, you need details of all directors, along with their PPS numbers, addresses and birth dates.
- Decide your company name; pick a few names that you like, we will do a free company name check for you to make sure it is available.
- Think about where you want the company to be registered; it must be a registered address in the Republic of Ireland. If you don’t have an office address and don’t wish to use your home address, Accountant Online can be your registered address for around €25 per month + VAT.
- Shares – how do you want the shares of the company to be split? For fast formations, we usually advise that you issue 100 shares of 1 Euro in value and have authorised shares of 10,000. This just means that if you want to ‘issue’ shares later, you have lots available to issue. You can change this later at any time.
- Directors – you must have at least 1 director and 1 Company Secretary. At least one director should be a resident in a Member state of the EEA . If none of the directors are resident in a Member state, a bond of 25,000 is required.
- Purchase Online. Our forms are really easy to complete and we have helpful tips all the way through the process. If you’d prefer us to complete for you, give us a call on 01 905 9364 and we’ll be delighted to help.
How Much Does It Cost?
We are often asked what is the minimum I should pay for setting up my limited company? The basic requirement is that you register with the CRO and that you register your B1 within 6 months. This is simple to do and it is included in our Company Formation Package which costs €250 + VAT. There are other legal requirements such as having a Company Seal in order to process certain legal documents. This is not an immediate requirement and so is often purchased at a later stage, when there is a requirement to seal legal documents.
How Do I Choose The Best Company Formation Service?
There are lots of company formation services to choose from. Which is the best?
Our team has previous experience of using specialist formation companies from all over Ireland. Many are really good and do a basic job of administering the formation. What we feel is missing for the client, is the expertise in relation to the client’s needs later on, when there is a requirement to file B1 forms, to register for tax and maintain the company register accurately.
Clients can be left bewildered as to how to proceed with their obligations and how to make changes to the shareholding or company structure. For this reason, we believe that forming your company with a firm of Chartered Accountants who also have Company Secretarial expertise is the best choice.
Accountant Online has both Chartered Secretary and Chartered Accountancy expertise along with a dedicated Client Service Team which will give you the best advice suitable to your situation. We believe it is best that you choose to purchase your company from professionals that you can rely on throughout the life of your new company.
Reasons to Choose Accountant Online For Your New Company Formation
- Simple Online Safe Checkout Service
- Exclusive discounts on web design, printing and workbench for Accountant Online clients
- Company Registration Office scheme participants for expedited service
- Award Winning Chartered Accountants firm with qualified Chartered Secretaries
- Cross Border Expertise; with offices in both the UK and Ireland
- Non – Resident Director Expertise; our clients come from all over the world to set up their company online
- Lifetime guarantee of service regarding your new company formation
- Complete Company Formation Package for €250 Includes
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Constitution
- Share Certificates
- Schedule of Company Officers
- Secure Digital Register
- Corporation Tax Registration
- First Annual Return
- Free Offers on web design, print and workbench space
Not ready to proceed yet, and would like to research further?
These blog posts will help guide you through the process
Special Deals For Startups