Professional Company Formation service for a flat fee of €249+VAT
Unsure of the process of setting up an Irish company?
You’ll have a dedicated team of professionals to help you every step of the way. We take care of everything so you don’t have to!
Why choose Accountant Online to register your company?
We are members of the Companies Registration Office scheme for expedited Fé Phráinn service and we will have your company registered in less than 1 week. We aim to make the company formation process as stress-free as possible for you so you can focus on getting your business up and running.
Free Company Name Check
The CRO has certain restrictions on naming your company. We check directly for company names already registered or that may not be allowed due their similarity to other names registered. Without these checks, it could slow down the incorporation process and delay your company registration.
Dedicated Company Team
When you're registering a business, the process can easily become overwhelming and confusing. When you set up with Accountant Online, you will have a dedicated Company Formation Team that will help you through the incorporation process.
We Are Award Winning Chartered Accountants
We are winners of Irish Accountancy Awards 2017 and 2018. You will be cared for by professional, qualified and friendly staff. We are here to help you from the moment you decide to register a company, straight through to the financial side of things.
Qualified Chartered Secretaries
We have cross-border expertise to help you set up your company. We also have offices in both the UK and Ireland. If you're looking for a new headquarters post-Brexit, get in touch today.
Non-EEA Resident Director Expertise
Our clients come from all over the world to register their company in Ireland. We're here to ensure that forming an Irish Limited Company is as simple as possible.
Our Company Formation service includes:
- Dedicated Company Support. Our Company Formation Team helps take the stress out of setting up an Irish Limited Company on your own. We’re here to make sure it’s a smooth process. You can get excited about setting up a new Limited Company and we can take care of the rest.
- Certificate of Incorporation. This is a simple but important digital document that the Companies Registration Office (CRO) issues. This confirms that your company is registered in Ireland and it shows the company registration number.
- Company Constitution. This is a document that sets out the rules of how you wish your company to regulate its affairs. We offer a detailed Constitution which adheres to the Companies Act 2014 so you don’t need to draw one up yourself. We provide this for you when you register your company with us.
- Share Certificates. This is a record of shareholders names. It lists how many shares they hold and it is signed by the director and secretary of the company.
- Schedule of Company Officers. This is a list of all the company directors and the secretary.
- Secure Digital Company Register. We keep this as a record available for you when you need it. It contains all the official statutory details, officers, share details, mortgage details of your company.
- CRO Fees. There are filing fees for incorporation papers that we include in our price so there are no hidden extras later.
- Company Name Check. When you’re registering a company with the CRO, you need to have a unique and distinguishable company name. We will carry out checks on your proposed company name so your company incorporation will be smooth and stress-free.
5 steps to get you ready for your company registration
- Personal details of all directors and the company secretary. You will need their PPS numbers, addresses, birth dates, and occupation.
- Choose your company name. Think of a few and have options in case one choice is not accepted.
- Decide the address of the registered company. This is the address where the CRO will send you correspondence and all formal legal notices addressed to the company will be sent here. The company’s registered office must be a physical address in Ireland and cannot be PO box. If you don’t wish to use your home address, you can purchase a Virtual Office service from Accountant Online.
- Decide how you will split shares. It is best to issue 100 shares of €1 in value and have authorised shares of 100,000. This means that if you want to ‘issue’ shares later, you have many shares available to issue.
- Go through ID verification process. When you set up a Limited Company with us, we will ask you to supply a certified copy of your ID and proof of address. This can be a passport or drivers licence and a utility bill or bank statement (no older than three months old).
How to #StartToday?
2. Provide us with your new company information and complete ID verification of all Directors
3. Sign and return incorporation paperwork and your company will be set up within one week