Are you looking for an accountant for your new Startup company? Well look no further, we have a unique Startup Offer for accountancy services for new Limited companies.
Accountant Online can be your company accountant for just €49 per month + VAT. The offer is paid in advance for 6 months.
We know too well how expensive and time consuming it can be to get a business off the ground. In Ireland, accountancy fees can range anywhere from €1,000 – €3,000 annually. That’s why we created this Startup Offer – to help you get your business set up right from the start. We strive to give your startup affordable, fixed fees so you can plan ahead. When you’re with us, you don’t have to stress about managing finances on your own.
What Is The Startup Offer?
- Our Startup Offer caters to all your accountancy needs for your newly incorporated business.
- You will have your own dedicated Chartered Accountant who will help you on your startup journey and answer your financial queries.
- The Startup Offer is for the first six months immediately after incorporation. We know how hard it can be to know where to start with your Startup. With this offer, we can help you right from the beginning.
Who Can Register For This Offer?
- Our Startup Offer is available for newly incorporated Limited Companies who are less than 6 months old.
If your company has not yet been incorporated, have a look at our company formation package. If you are still unsure about which structure to choose for your company, read about the pros and cons of a sole trader or a limited company.
Below we will go into more detail on this Startup Offer, we’ll go through what’s included and answer any questions you may have about it.
What Does The Startup Offer for New Limited Companies Include?
As a Startup business, you may not know what kind of accountancy services you actually require. Our Startup Offer is specially created to help you determine what services you need and provides these services at a very competitive price.
Corporation Tax Registration.
- A Limited Company will have to register for Corporation Tax before starting to trade. We will apply for this on your behalf and assist you with any questions from Revenue.
- Your Startup is required to register for VAT when they reach the VAT threshold. The threshold is €37,500 for services and €75,000 for goods.
- In order to register you will need to show evidence of trade in Ireland. We can advise you as to when to register and liaise with Revenue on your behalf during the application process.
- If you are going to take on staff or pay yourself a salary you need to register your new limited company as an employer. We will take care of this registration for you.
First Annual Return (A B1 Form).
- Annual return demands can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. We will file your B1 form with the Companies Registration Office.
- This is due within 6 months of incorporation. If your annual return deadline is looming, don’t worry, we can take care of it.
- Once you are registered for VAT in Ireland, we will prepare and file your VAT returns for you. If you’re not sure whether to register for VAT or not you can discuss this with your accountant.
- We also have a blog post all about how you register for VAT in Ireland, check it out.
Payroll For Up To 5 Employees.
- If you wish to draw a salary within the first 6 months of your incorporation, we can take care of that for you. We will issue your employees with a payslip every month and take care of the monthly P30 filings for you for up to 5 employees.
- If you want to add more than 5 employees we can do that as well for an additional fee.
Unlimited Calls And Messages To Your Accounting Team.
- Your Account Manager is available for calls and emails to answer any queries you may have and to give you guidance and advice for those crucial first months from Incorporation.
Safe, Secure Online Document Upload.
- Via your Company’s Accountant Online profile you can upload your documents ie. purchase and sales invoices or bank statements securely. Your Account Manager will be notified automatically when you upload a new document.
Bank Services For Startups.
- We can advise you on the best business bank account for your limited company. By opening a separate bank account for your business so you can keep all your personal banking separate from your business banking. We also give you guidance on how to minimise your banking fees.
- There has been a significant increase in businesses switching to online accountancy software due to cost efficiency, accessibility and user friendliness.
- Online accountancy software gives you secure access to your bank records and invoices anytime, on any device.
- You can even give your accountant remote access to your software, so they can get everything they need.
- Your accountant will advise you on the best software package to suit your business and meet your needs. Have a preference for a particular software package? No problem, we can use whatever system you would like to work with.
- We’re flexible to your style of working, however – we do have recommendations to make so you can rely on us for supportive advice for your business.
What Happens After The Onboarding is Complete?
Once the onboarding is complete, we set up an introductory call with your own personal Account Manager manager. This call will help you and your Account Manager understand what your needs and wants are for the 6 month period. What do you need to know about accounting and legal compliance for your new company? Your Account Manager can answer all of your questions specific to your business.
Once this call is completed, your Account Manager is available for calls and emails to answer any queries you may have and to give you guidance and advice for those crucial first months from Incorporation. As your business grows, he or she will keep updated on the services that you avail of from us as well as any relevant information about the business.
In addition to your Account Manager, you will have a dedicated Accountant. You may also have a bookkeeper, a VAT specialist and a payroll expert working on your accounts, however, your Account Manager will always be your point of contact for any questions you have.
Not sure where to begin? Check out our Webinar For Startups every month.
What Happens After The 6 Months?
In month 6 or anytime prior to the 6th month, we can give you a quote for the services that you may wish to avail of after the 6 month period is over. When you are happy to, will give you a call to discuss the next steps.
We can also offer you an indicative quote for accountancy services after the 6 months. This transparency will help you plan for the future and give you peace of mind that you will know approximately how much accountancy services will cost going forward. We see this 6 month period as an opportunity to build a lasting, productive relationship with you and your business. Once the 6 months is over we will look at what your needs are at the time and tailor our prices to suit those needs.
After your first B1 form is filed, limited companies need to file all payments and returns with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) and be aware of your statutory annual return date. You can check your annual return date on the CRO’s company search facility. You also need to file your company director’s tax return (form 11) and your corporation tax return. As a client of Accountant Online, we will take care of all of this for you so you don’t need to stress.
You may decide that you need to avail of more of our services, or perhaps you just want us to keep you tax compliant throughout the year. Whatever you decide, we will always be on hand to give you real-time advice about your business.
Why Choose Accountant Online?
- There are many choices for limited companies out there, so why choose us? Our fees are incredibly affordable. We specialise in startups, and we know exactly what is needed to suit your specific business needs.
- Our team will guide you through the early stages of your new limited company. Our chartered accountants are always there to answer your questions and give our expert advice, tailored to your business.
- A great accountant can play a pivotal role in your business success. We offer quality support so you don’t have to worry about doing it alone. You can focus on generating sustainable growth for your business, while we take care of the details.
- We are a group of dedicated, chartered accountants, who are focused on bringing the best service to our customers and being as accessible as possible. All of our communication is carried out on the phone, email or Skype, so you can talk to us at a time that suits you.
- As a business owner, you are always multi-tasking. You are ultimately in charge of sales, marketing, PR, and much more. With this offer, we can take care of time-consuming tasks, giving you peace of mind that an expert is taking care of the details.
- In addition, it saves you much needed time and energy helping your business survive and grow through our accounting expertise. Our startup offer is the affordable, smart choice for your new company.
Are you a business owner who is looking for informative, valuable advice on how to achieve your startup goals? Or maybe you’re an entrepreneur with an idea and you need an extra push in the right direction?
Join the conversation and find answers to your questions. Accountant Online’s Chartered Accountant Jennifer Harrison will be offering valuable advice and guidance for startups during the early development stages of their business.
From the feedback we have received from members in the past, these webinars really gave them a push in the right direction, and motivated them to achieve their startup goal.
If you have any additional questions or queries you can call our client services team at (01) 905 9364 or email them at email@example.com
Would you like to keep up to date with our latest blog articles and get support on your Startup journey? Sign up to our Startup mailing list.