We are excited to announce the launch of our amazing startup accountancy competition!
Accountant Online is giving one lucky winner completely free accountancy services for two whole years. We have designed this competition to recognise and identify promising startups in Ireland. Does this sound like you?
Are you looking for professional advice to manage the compliance and accounting requirements for your new business?
Read below to find out more about us and how you can enter our startup accountancy competition 2018.
What We Do
Accountant Online is a team of chartered and certified professionals. Our team helps company owners along with their journey to success and has the great privilege of advising and supporting them.
We specialise in startup businesses and we understand the power of technology today. This is why we carry out all of our communication over the phone, email or Skype. This means you can reach us at a time that suits you and we are always available.
How To Enter
In order to be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is answer this question:
What’s the most helpful piece of advice you have recieved during your startup process?
You can submit your answer by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Deadline: 30th April 2018
We’re offering you the chance to win accountancy services completely free for two years!
We offer a complete range of accountancy services for your business including:
- Dedicated, chartered accountant
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax and compliance
- Professional guidance and advice
- Directors returns
- VAT returns
The entries are judged by Accountant Online’s team of chartered accountants, business advisors, and guest judges.
Winner will be announced the 1st of May 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open to existing clients of Accountant Online, the prize money will be credited against your fees owing for two years from the point of winning the award.
- The limited company must have been registered less than 12 months at the time of the award.
- The prize is 24 months of free accounting services with Accountant Online.
- 24 months is redeemable after the 1st of May 2018.
- Free services must start before the 31st of May.
- The winning startup must be registered as a limited company, not an individual sole trader.
- Preference will be given to innovative startups that will have a positive impact on employment in Ireland.
- Entrants do not have to be residents in the Republic Of Ireland but the limited company must be based in Ireland.
Perhaps you’re not ready to take the leap into the business world just yet. Don’t worry – we are here to answer any questions you may have about taking that next step.
Join our free monthly webinar for startups and check out our helpful guides and checklists on starting your new business in Ireland.
Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for updates on our startup events and contests, or even just to pop us a message – we love to hear from you!