We are excited to announce the launch of our startup accountancy competition! Accountant Online is giving one lucky winner completely free accountancy services for two years.
This competition is designed to help startups in Ireland achieve their startup goals and help them on their road to success. We want to see more thriving startups in Ireland and by opening this competition, we are recognising the great potential in startups.
When you’re starting up, we know it can be difficult to look after all aspects of business. By giving you free accountancy services for two years, you don’t have to stress about the financial side of things..
We Have Got You Covered!
We Are Investing In You.
Read below to see how you can win the Ultimate Accountancy Prize.
How Can Accountant Online Help?
Accountant Online specialises in providing accountancy services for startup businesses. This means we are dedicated to making sure your finances are right from the beginning. You can count on us to help you with your financial and accountancy questions in a way that is easy to understand.
We understand the power of technology today and this is why we carry out all of our communication over the phone, email or Skype. You can reach us at a time that suits you and we are always available.
How To Win The Ultimate Accountancy Prize
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and answer this question:
What’s the most strongest piece of advice you have received during your startup process?
Deadline: 30th April 2018
The Ultimate Accountancy Prize
We’re offering you the chance to win accountancy services completely free for two years! You will get your own dedicated, Chartered Accountant who will look after your accountancy needs.
A complete range of accountancy services is included in this prize:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax and compliance
- Professional guidance and advice
- Directors returns
- VAT returns
The entries are judged by Accountant Online’s team of chartered accountants, business advisors, and guest judges.
Winner will be announced the 1st of May 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open to existing clients of Accountant Online, the prize money will be credited against your fees owing for two years from the point of winning the award.
- The limited company must have been registered less than 12 months at the time of the award.
- The prize is 24 months of free accounting services with Accountant Online.
- 24 months is redeemable after the 1st of May 2018.
- Free services must start before the 31st of May.
- The winning startup must be registered as a limited company, not an individual sole trader.
- Preference will be given to innovative startups that will have a positive impact on employment in Ireland.
- Entrants do not have to be residents in the Republic Of Ireland but the limited company must be based in Ireland.
Perhaps you’re not ready to take the leap into the business world just yet. Don’t worry – we are here to answer any questions you may have about taking that next step.
Join our free monthly webinar for startups and check out our helpful guides and checklists on starting your new business in Ireland.