If you receive rental income from properties or from holiday lets, you should file a tax return declaring any income earned.

If you are an Irish Landlord who is not resident in Ireland, you may have further obligations you should be aware of. If you are resident in Ireland, but rent property abroad, you should also declare any income earned in a tax return to Revenue.

The fee for preparation and submission of Rental Income Return is €470 + VAT per year.

Here at Accountant Online, we are dedicated to offering you excellent service and support for you business. Contact us today for a free consultation and we can help you on your rental income and more.

You can call us on (01) 906 9364 or fill in the contact form below.

Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.