We offer an expert Irish company registration service and we guarantee the fastest turnaround possible for company incorporation. Order your new Irish company online now for a fast professional service.
Our Company Registration Service Includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation. This is a simple but important digital document that the Companies Registration Office (CRO) issues. This confirms that your company is incorporated in Ireland and it shows the company registration number.
- Company Constitution. This is a document that sets out the rules of how you wish your company to regulate its affairs. We give you a standard constitution which adheres to the Companies Act 2014 so you don’t need to draw one up. We provide this for you when you register your company with us.
- Share Certificates. This is a record of shareholders names. It lists how many shares they hold and it is signed by the director and secretary of the company.
- Schedule of Company Officers. This is a list of all the company directors and the secretary.
- Secure Digital Company Register. We keep this as a record available for you when you need it. It contains all the official statutory details, officers, share details, mortgage details of your company.
- Company Registration Office (CRO)fees. These are filing fees for incorporation that we include in our price so there are no hidden extras later.
- Company Name Check. When you’re registering a company with the CRO, you need to have a unique and distinguishable company name. We will carry out checks on your proposed company name so your company incorporation will be smooth and stress-free.
Additional Company Setup Services
We have a dedicated team of Chartered Secretaries to set up your new company in Ireland. We will take care of all of the legal and compliance requirements. As soon as you set up your new company, you have annual obligations to make sure you are compliant with Irish Law. Our Company Secretarial services take care of all of these requirements so that you can take care of your running your business.
You can also purchase Company Seal, Company Secretarial Services, a Business Address and a Registered Address in Dublin.
Why Choose Accountant Online For Your Company Registration?
- Express service – we are members of the Companies Registration Office scheme for expedited service and we will have your company incorporated in less than 1 week. We aim to make this process as stress-free as possible for you so you can focus on getting your business up and running.
- We offer free company name checks. The CRO has certain restrictions on naming your company. We check directly for names already registered or that may not be allowed due their similarity to other names registered. Without these checks, it could slow down the incorporation process and delay your company registration.
- Exclusive startup discounts on web design, printing, and workbench for Accountant Online clients. When you’re startup, we know it’s difficult to find funds for everything. Company registration with us means you have access to these exclusive discounts.
- We are award winning Chartered Accountants. You will be cared for by professional, qualified and friendly staff. We are here to help you from the moment you decide to set up a company, straight through to the financial side of things.
- Qualified Chartered Secretaries with cross-border expertise help you set up your company. We also have offices in both the UK and Ireland. If you’re looking for a new headquarters post-Brexit, get in touch today.
- Non-Resident Director expertise. Our clients come from all over the world to set up their company in Ireland.
- Lifetime guarantee of service for your new incorporation
- Excellent service and professional expertise
- We are startup experts, dedicated to your success
5 Checks To Get You Ready For Incorporation
Here is a summary of the details you will need to set up your company:
1.Personal details of all directors and the company secretary. You will need their PPS numbers, addresses, birth dates, and occupation.
2. Choose your company name. Think of a few and have options in case one choice is rejected.
3. Decide the address of the registered company. This is the address where the CRO will send you correspondence and all formal legal notices addressed to the company will be sent here. The registered office must be a physical address in Ireland and cannot be PO box. If you don’t wish to use your home address, you can purchase a Registered Office service from Accountant Online.
4. Decide how you will split shares. It is best to issue 100 shares of €1 in value and have authorised shares of 100,000. This means that if you want to ‘issue’ shares later, you have many shares available to issue.
5. Choose the directors – you must have at least 1 director and 1 company secretary. At least one director should be a resident of a Member state of the EEA. Non-resident directors starting a company in Ireland require a bond, which is a type of insurance that we provide if needed.
Additional Services For Your New Irish Company
Our accountants hold regular monthly webinars to address all aspects of the startup journey. These are advice seminars that given by our qualified team of accountants and are free to enjoy. The webinars aim to answer some of the most popular questions that you have at this stage of your new business.
For example, before you decide to form your company, you may wish to consider whether you are better off as a sole trader. You may also wish to make sure that you qualify for 12.5% corporation tax.
Startup Accountancy Services – Includes Your First Annual Return (B1)
This is a special offer for new Irish companies who have purchased Company Formation. When we incorporate your company you will be eligible for Accountant Online’s Startup Offer which offers accounting services, payroll, professional advice and filing of B1 documentation for the first 6 months of your new company.
Registered Office Address
You will need to have a registered office address for your company in Ireland. This is a legal requirement and legal notices and correspondence with the Companies Registration Office are sent to this address. If you don’t wish to use your home address, you may purchase a registered office address here for an annual fee of €199
Company Secretarial Services
If you are a single director company, you will need to appoint a company secretary to the company. If you are more than one director, you can appoint one of the directors to also be named as the company secretary. There are considerable obligations with this position however, and for peace of mind many company directors choose to appoint a professional compliance firm, such as Accountant Online. You can outsource this role to us and we can carry out the services of a company secretary.
Even in this digital age, we still need to print, manually sign and seal some important documents. Since we need to seal certain documents, having a company seal is required by Irish Law. This is a metal seal which reasonably priced to purchase and is needed to seal legal documents for the new company.