If you’re currently looking to set up a limited company in Ireland, then you need to have a Business Address and a Registered Address in Ireland. We can help by providing a Dublin address for your new company at our office in 8-9 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3.
Sole Traders in Ireland also need to have a Business Address. Think of using a Business Address service as a mail forwarding service. Your business mail, such as invoices, bank statements, and letters from Revenue can be sent to our Dublin address for your business. Don’t worry about having your personal, residential address on your business, you can use our Dublin address as your Business Address.
For example, your business address would be:
O’Brien Consulting, 8-9 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3.
Why You Might Need A Business Address In Dublin
- You are running an online business, which has no physical address
- Your team works remotely in Ireland or abroad
- You are at a very early stage of your business and not ready to decide where you want to base your business
- You work from your kitchen table at home and you wish to keep your home address private
- Your online business works from a co-working space that does not allow you to use their address as a business address
So if one of these reasons applies to you, using a Business Address service provider could be the answer to your problems.
Our Business Address Service Includes:
- A Republic of Ireland address for your business.
- Use of our office in Dublin City: you can book this office space on a bi-yearly basis. For example for your board of directors’ meetings.
- Secure address: Retain the privacy of your home address
- Secure receipt and forwarding of mail
- Virtual Office: No costly rent or overheads
Benefits Of Using Accountant Online’s Business Address Service
1. Avoid The Overheads Of Owning A Physical Office In Ireland
Office space is expensive for new startup businesses who may be bootstrapping. It is also extremely hard to find suitable premises in the current shortage of accommodation. Particularly in our cities. The location of our business address is Dublin and is perfect for anybody who wants to keep their home address private. Having a business address in such a central location can create a professional image. This will help new startups to come across as better established in their early stages.
2. Secure Mail Forwarding
Accountant Online provides a very efficient mail forwarding service. We open and check your mail every day and forward it daily too. Our team of Chartered and Certified professionals has the skills and expertise to know when something needs urgent attention. If it’s urgent, we will scan and email the letter straight away so that you can take immediate action. If you’re setting up a new company and you don’t have the right skills to understand all the letters from Revenue – having your business address with your accountant means that we can help you understand it.
3. Bi-yearly Access To A Corporate Meeting Room For You To Hold Board Meetings
To save you money on rental costs for board meetings, we offer access twice a year access to one of our corporate meeting rooms. This is particularly useful if your directors situate themselves remotely and you need a central location for meetings. This is why it is useful to have a Dublin business address because Ireland’s main airport is located here.
Advantages Of Using A Business Address Service Provider
- Tax Registration: When you register for tax, for example when you are applying for an Irish VAT number, the Revenue Commissioners will ask for a Business Address to be supplied on your application form. This is the case whether you are a resident company, a non-resident company or a sole trader. If you have not yet secured business premises but would like to start trading, Accountant Online can be your temporary Dublin business address until you have found the perfect location.
- Correspondence: All your commercial business mail can be sent to and from this business address. When we receive mail on your behalf, we scan and forward it to you on the same day. We give you the option to store your letters or shred the original. If you want your physical mail forwarded to you, you have two options – collect from our office or have your post forwarded to you from An Post (which incurs the cost of postage from An Post).
- Privacy: You can protect the privacy of your home address, particularly now we are in the era of Google Maps, where a home address and premises can be found in just a few clicks. You may not wish your potential new clients to find that you are operating out of your kitchen! Having a Dublin business address means that you can instill confidence in your clients because they know that you are operating out of Ireland’s capital city.
- Access to an office space: You might not need an office on a day to day basis but it’s useful to have occasional access to an office premises for meetings with directors or clients.
What Is The Difference Between A Registered Office Address And Business Address?
Think of your Business Address as being the same as a Trading Address, the definition is that this is where you trade from. Revenue is interested in knowing where you are conducting your business from and so they ask you for your Business Address.
A Registered Office address is where the CRO will send all of your company secretarial notices. Note that you can use the same address for both Registered Address and Business Address.
Does An Online Business Require A Business Address?
The simple answer is yes. If you are carrying your business out online and do not have physical premises, you may wish to use the services of a Virtual Office Service Provider. Let Accountant Online take receipt of your commercial business post or notices from Revenue. Our address services are based in Dublin 3 and can be an attractive feature for your business to be located in Ireland’s capital city.
How To Get A Business Address In Dublin
Purchase instantly with Accountant Online. We process your order the same day.
- Already registered with Revenue? You can write to them and change your address.
- Setting up a new company? You can put our business address on your incorporation papers (a form A1)
- Sole trader? You can use our address as your business address too!
Important Points To Consider
Firstly, there is a range of specific requirements requested by Revenue which your company must meet in order to qualify for corporation tax in Ireland. simply having a business address in Ireland does not mean your company will automatically be eligible for the 12.5% rate of Corporation Tax.
Secondly, by law, every company in Ireland must have a registered office address. All legal notices and correspondence with the Companies Registration Office are sent to this address. It’s also where you keep your statutory registers and records, such as the register of directors and minute books. These documents must be available for inspection by the CRO or Revenue. Sole traders do not need a registered office address.
Other Ways We Can Help
The servicing of a business address is just one of the many services we provide to new businesses in Ireland. Find out more about other new company formation services in our why set up a limited company in Ireland guide.
Need a business address and a registered address? A Virtual Office is for you!
Virtual Office Special Offer – Limited Time Only
When incorporating your new limited company, you will need both a Business Address and a Registered Office. For a limited time, we are offering both of these services for the discounted price of €249 + VAT for both Registered Office and Business Address. You can choose the Virtual Office Package now when you purchase online today.