Do You Need A Dublin Business Address?
If you’re currently looking to set up a limited company in Ireland, then you may need a Business Address in Dublin too. A Business Address is also called a Trading Address and this is where you conduct your business on a day to day basis. We can help by providing a Dublin address for your new company at our office in 8-9 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3.
Why You Might Need A Business Address In Dublin
- You are running an online business, which has no physical address
- Your team works remotely in Ireland or abroad
- You are at a very early stage of your business and not ready to decide where you want to base your business
- You work from your kitchen table at home and you wish to keep your home address private
- Your online business works from a co-working space that does not allow you to use their address as a business address
So if one of these reasons applies to you, using a Business Address service provider could be the answer to your problems.
Advantages Of Using A Business Address Service Provider
- Tax Registration: When you register for tax, for example when you are applying for an Irish VAT number, the Revenue Commissioners will ask for a Business Address to be supplied on your application form. This is the case whether you are a resident company, a non-resident company or a sole trader. If you have not yet secured business premises but would like to start trading, Accountant Online can be your temporary Dublin business address until you have found the perfect location.
- Correspondence: All your commercial business mail can be sent to and from this business address
- Privacy: You can protect the privacy of your home address, particularly now we are in the era of Google Maps, where a home address and premises can be found in just a few clicks. You may not wish your potential new clients to find that you are operating out of your kitchen! Having a Dublin business address means that you can instill confidence in your clients because they know that you are operating out of Ireland’s capital city.
- Access to an office space: You might not need an office on a day to day basis but it’s useful to have occasional access to an office premises for meetings with directors or clients
Important Points To Consider
Firstly, there is a range of specific requirements requested by Revenue which your company must meet in order to qualify for corporation tax in Ireland. simply having a business address in Ireland does not mean your company will automatically be eligible for the 12.5% rate of Corporation Tax.
Secondly, by law, every company in Ireland must have a registered office address. All legal notices and correspondence with the Companies Registration Office are sent to this address. It’s also where you keep your statutory registers and records, such as the register of directors and minute books. These documents must be available for inspection by the CRO or Revenue.
What Is The Difference Between A Registered Office Address And Business Address?
Think of your Business Address as being the same as a Trading Address, the definition is that this is where you trade from. Revenue is interested in knowing where you are conducting your business from and so they ask you for your Business Address.
A Registered Office address is where the CRO will send all of your company secretarial notices. Note that you can use the same address for both Registered Address and Business Address.
Does An Online Business Require A Business Address?
The simple answer is yes. If you are carrying your business out online and do not have physical premises, you may wish to use the services of a Virtual Office Service Provider such as Accountant Online in order to take receipt of the commercial business post or notices from Revenue. Our virtual office address is based in Dublin 3 and can be an attractive feature for your business to be located in Ireland’s capital city.
Our Business Address Service Includes:
- A Republic of Ireland address for your business.
- Use of our office in Dublin City: you can book this office space on a bi-yearly basis. For example for your board of directors’ meetings.
- Secure address: Retain the privacy of your home address
- Secure receipt and forwarding of mail
- Virtual Office: No costly rent or overheads
Benefits Of Using Accountant Online’s Business Address Service
1. Avoid the overheads of owning a physical office in Ireland
Office space is expensive for new startup businesses who may be bootstrapping. It is also extremely hard to find suitable premises in the current shortage of accommodation. Particularly in our cities. The location of our business address is Dublin and is perfect for anybody who wants to keep their home address private. Having a business address in such a central location can create a professional image. This will help new startups to come across as better established in their early stages.
2. Secure mail forwarding
Accountant Online provides a very efficient mail forwarding service. We open and check your mail every day and forward it daily too. Our team of Chartered and Certified professionals has the skills and expertise to know when something needs urgent attention. If it’s urgent, we will scan and email the letter straight away so that you can take immediate action. If you’re setting up a new company and you don’t have the right skills to understand all the letters from Revenue – having your business address with your accountant means that we can help you understand it.
3. Bi-yearly access to a meeting room for you to hold Board Meetings
To save you money on rental costs for board meetings, we offer access twice a year to one of our corporate meeting rooms. This is particularly useful if your directors situate themselves remotely and you need a central location for meetings. This is why it is useful to have a Dublin business address because Ireland’s main airport is located here.
Other ways we can help
The supply and servicing of a business address is just one of the many services we provide to new businesses in Ireland. Find out more about other new company formation services in our why set up a limited company in Ireland guide.
Need a business address and a registered address? A Virtual Office is for you!
How To Get A Business Address In Dublin
Purchase instantly with Accountant Online. We process your order the same day.
- Already registered with Revenue? You can write to them and change your address.
- Setting up a new company? You can put our business address on your incorporation papers (a form A1)
- Sole trader? You can use our address as your business address too!
Virtual Office Special Offer – Limited Time Only
When incorporating your new limited company, you will need both a Business Address and a Registered Office. For a limited time, we are offering both of these services for the discounted price of €249 + VAT for both Registered Office and Business Address. Choose the Virtual Office Package when you purchase online.
For the Companies Registration Office, you need to have a Registered Office in Ireland.
For Revenue, you need to specify a Business Address in Ireland.
Finally, if you’d like to talk to us about a business address, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on IRE 01 905 9364 or UK 028 71337777. You can find us Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn too.