Startup Masterclass On How To Pay Yourself for €29 + VAT
Who Is It For?
Our Live Startup Masterclass Webinar series is designed for early-stage Limited Companies who are looking for tips on how to run their company in the most tax efficient way possible.
Many entrepreneurs do not want to take a salary in the first few months of their startup, but what happens when you decide you do want to take a salary? Whether you take a salary from the beginning of your startup or later on, it’s important to note what is involved in taking a salary as a director of a company.
The Questions We Will Help Answer:
- If I am a company director, what are my options to pay myself?
- How can I pay myself a salary?
- How Often Can I Pay Myself A Salary?
- As a Director, Can I Contribute to Pension Arrangements?
- Can I receive a salary if I am a non-resident director?
- What are the dividends?
- If I take a dividend, will I be taxed?
- Salary or Dividends?
After you purchase you will be immediately sent instructions on how to register for the live webinar. After registration, you simply mark the date down on your calendar and join us on the day!