Accountant Online will have your new company incorporated in less than a week from when we have the signed incorporation papers back in our office.
This services includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation. This is a simple but important digital document that the Companies Registration Office (CRO) issues. This confirms that your company is incorporated in Ireland and it shows the company registration number.
- Company Constitution. This is a document that sets out the rules of how you wish your company to regulate its affairs. We give you a standard constitution which adheres to the Companies Act 2014 so you don’t need to draw one up. We provide this for you when you register your company with us.
- Share Certificates. This is a record of shareholders names. It lists how many shares they hold and it is signed by the director and secretary of the company.
- Schedule of Company Officers. This is a list of all the company directors and the secretary.
- Secure Digital Company Register. We keep this as a record available for you when you need it. It contains all the official statutory details, officers, share details, mortgage details of your company.
- CRO Fees. These are filing fees for incorporation that we include in our price so there are no hidden extras later.
- Company Name Check. When you’re registering a company with the CRO, you need to have a unique and distinguishable company name. We will carry out checks on your proposed company name so your company incorporation will be smooth and stress-free.