What you’ll need for this role
First and foremost you will have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. You will have sales experience and will be used to delivering first-class customer service. You will enjoy building and nurturing relationships with clients. You will be an experienced sales or customer service agent with previous experience working in a business-to-business environment.
This is a very fast-paced environment and requires great attention to detail and so you will need to be confident using digital technology.
- Responsible for creating and presenting renewal proposals and Adhoc services to clients to ensure they have the most appropriate services to suit their business needs.
- Communicate effectively to clients their new fees on an annual basis by comparing time spent, work completed, and fees charged.
- Analyse Work in Progress (WIP) to ensure clients receive the best value for fees and communicate any issues that affect time with the accountancy teams.
- Identify areas where fees may need to be changed to accurately reflect changes in client business and needs.
- Define and implement standards/procedures to ensure a red-carpet client experience.
- Conduct check-in calls and monthly surveys with clients to gather feedback to ensure we have delivered our promises by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Monitor and review correspondence between teams and clients to ensure their interaction reflects positively on the company.
- Identify and respond to any client concerns or issues to maintain trust and encourage better relationships with the client.
- To be constantly looking to discover new techniques, software and tools for improving the customer experience.