Starting a business in Ireland can be a quick and easy process with the right help. It’s what comes afterward that can cause worry and stress. So why not let professionals take care of your company’s Tax Compliance issues?
Accountant Online is here to make life easier for you by doing the heavy lifting when it comes to managing your accounts.
We can be your company accountant and take care of all your compliance requirements at discounted startup rates. Sign up for our Startup Plus offer for just €160 + VAT monthly. This offer is available for 6-18 months after incorporation.
We strive to give your startup affordable, fixed fees so you can plan ahead. When you’re with us, you don’t have to stress about managing your finances on your own.
Below we will outline what is included in the Startup Plus Offer…
What is the startup plus offer?
Our Startup Plus Offer caters to all your accountancy needs and compliance requirements for your incorporated business.
You will have your own dedicated Chartered Accountant who will help you on your journey and answer your financial queries.
The Startup Plus Offer is for 6-18 months after incorporation.
What is included in the startup plus offer?
Exclusive Live Client Webinars
During these webinars, we invite external experts to speak about subjects such as HR, GDPR, Business, and Pension Planning.
1 Directors’ Return
All Irish resident and non-resident Directors of an Irish company are legally required to file a Directors Return in October each year. The Directors Return is a declaration of a Director’s personal income from the company (Salary and Dividends) each year.
Annual Return (Form B1 Filing)
Your second annual return is due 12 months after the filing of your first B1. The difference this time is that you do need to supply as “abridged accounts”. These abridged accounts are simply a summary of your Financial Statement – covering e.g. profit/loss, assets, income and expenditure.
For Turnover €0<120k p.a
Payroll For Up To 5 Staff
If you wish to draw a salary within the 6-18 months from your incorporation, we can take care of that for you. We will issue your employees with a payslip every month and take care of the monthly P30 filings for you for up to 5 employees. If you want to add more than 5 employees we can do that as well for an additional fee.
VAT Registration & Returns
Your Startup is required to register for VAT when they reach the VAT threshold. The threshold is €37,500 for services and €75,000 for goods.
In order to register you will need to show evidence of trade in Ireland. We can advise you as to when to register and liaise with Revenue on your behalf during the application process. We will file up to 10 transactions per VAT period.
Safe, Secure Online Document Upload
Via your Company’s Accountant Online profile you can upload your documents ie. purchase and sales invoices or bank statements securely. Your Account Manager will be notified automatically when you upload a new document.
Corporation Tax Registration & Filing
A Limited Company will have to register for Corporation Tax before starting to trade. We will apply for this on your behalf and assist you with any questions from Revenue.
Free online accountancy software
For a limited period, Our Startup Plus Offer includes a FREE accountancy software subscription for Surf Accounts. The Surf Enterprise Package worth €360.00 annually provides businesses with the following: Invoicing, VAT, Banking, Purchases, General Ledger Dashboard & Reporting, Quotes & Orders, CRM, RCT, Multi-Currency, Stock, SEPA Payments.
Why choose Accountant Online?
- There are many choices for limited companies out there, so why choose us? Our fees are incredibly affordable. We specialise in startups, and we know exactly what is needed to suit your specific business needs.
- Our team will guide you through the early stages of your new limited company. Our chartered accountants are always there to answer your questions and give our expert advice, tailored to your business.
- A great accountant can play a pivotal role in your business success. We offer quality support so you don’t have to worry about doing it alone. You can focus on generating sustainable growth for your business, while we take care of the details.
- We are a group of dedicated chartered accountants, who are focused on bringing the best service to our customers and being as accessible as possible. All of our communication is carried out on the phone, email or Skype, so you can talk to us at a time that suits you.
- As a business owner, you are always multi-tasking. You are ultimately in charge of sales, marketing, PR, and much more. With this offer, we can take care of time-consuming tasks, giving you peace of mind that an expert is taking care of the details.
- In addition, it saves you much needed time and energy helping your business thrive and grow with our accounting expertise. Our startup offer is an affordable, smart choice for your new company.
Take a look at our client stories...
- Startup Offer for New Limited Companies
- Rental Income Accounts & Tax Returns
- Virtual Office
- The Essential Company Registration Package (discontinued)
- Startup Plus
- Scale Up
- Irish Branch Formation
- Registered Office Address
- Directors Returns
- PPSN Number Application