Are you a growing company looking for an accountant that can prioritise excellent customer service without compromising efficiency and automation?
Our online accountants are here to help!
The Small Company Accounts Package is for small companies that need a trusted accounting team. We look after all accounting and compliance requirements and provide ongoing expert advice so you can have peace of mind that your company is compliant, and you feel supported throughout your business journey.
We’ll take care of all your filing obligations from financial statements, bookkeeping, VAT and PAYE returns and tailor these services depending on the size, industry and complexity of your small company accounts.
Get started by booking a Discovery Call with our Client Services Team and one of our qualified accountants to see how we can best help your company. Call us on +353 (0)1 905 9364, email email@example.com, or use the live chat-box.
Why choose our Small Company Accounts Package?
We match your accounting needs to your company size so you can be assured that you’re receiving the best services that suit your business.
We offer fixed monthly fees and dedicated support that goes beyond compiling and submitting the relevant forms to Revenue or the Companies Registration Office (CRO) – we’re here to support you on your whole business journey.
Dedicated accounting team
Your dedicated online accounting team is comprised of chartered, certified and part-qualified accountants, IPASS Certified Payroll experts and all our accountants are certified Xero advisors.
We offer paperless billing and digital document signing, where applicable. (Some documents like the CRO Annual Return still require manual signatures).
We’ll also support you if you decide to take your own accounts online – check out our webinar: Take Your Accounts Online With Xero.
We match accounting and compliance services to your business size and ensure our Small Company Accounts Package is equipped to take care of your requirements and expectations.
Business needs will evolve as your business grows. So, we understand the importance of having a transparent pricing structure so you can strategically plan your future.
For a fixed monthly fee of €935+VAT, you’ll receive:
- Annual compliance – financial statements (turnover €1 million)
- Two Directors returns (Form 11)
- Corporation Tax return
- Annual Return
- Payroll processing for up to 10 employees
- Bookkeeping & VAT returns
Access to software
- Premium Xero subscription. We are proud Xero Platinum Partners and we can help move your business accounts online. You’ll receive discounted access to Xero accounting software (usual price €40 monthly).
- Online Bookkeeping Workshop. If you’re new to Xero, we host monthly workshops to show you how to use Xero to manage your bookkeeping online.
- Payroll software, Connect. You’ll also receive access to online payroll software, Connect, for easy staff management
Proactive advice and reminders
- Masterclasses. Every month, one of our Chartered Accountants hosts a Startup Masterclass on important topics like How To Charge VAT and How To Pay Yourself. These webinars are free for clients and always hosted live so you can ask questions during the session.
- Accounting team available phone, email or video call. As an online accounting firm, we make accessibility a priority and are committed to meeting the expectations of the modern consumer.
✓ Quarterly management accounts & cash flow review
Seeking funding or external support for your company? Management accountants and cash flow statements are usually required with the application.
We can provide annual management accounts and cash flow reviews with your accounting team throughout the year.Book A Discovery Call
Calculating and processing payroll and access to payroll software, Connect, is included for up to 10 employees in our Small Company Accounts Package.
During the Discovery Call, we’ll establish the exact number of employees so we can adjust the fee accordingly.
Bookkeeping & VAT returns
We include bookkeeping and VAT returns for up to 100 sales and purchases transactions and 3 hours of bookkeeping as standard.
Talk to us about your bookkeeping and VAT requirements and we’re happy to discuss your service options.
Online accounting software
First-time user of accounting software? We provide a Xero set-up service that takes care of the initial steps, so you don’t have to worry about data-entry.
Want to switch to Xero from different software? Our Xero certified advisors can provide a Xero conversion service and ensure the information is correctly transferred to Xero.
Tell us about your needs during the Discovery Call – book now.
Thinking about changing accountants? We can take care of the whole process, from registering as your tax agent to seeking your books and records.
But don’t worry, we’ll only proceed when you’re ready.
Talk to us about the process of changing accountants.
We support your business throughout its journey
As your business evolves, your accounting and compliance needs will change. We’re always happy to amend your proposal to suit your needs.
- If you’re not ready for our Small Company Accounts Package, check out our Startup Offer.
- Not enough support services included in this package? See our Scale-up Online Offer, our follow-up package for small-to-medium companies in Ireland.
Not sure what you need? Let’s figure it out during a Discovery Call – book now.
Next step - get a quote
Get in touch with our Client Services Team to receive a quotation for our Small Company Accounts Package.
We will arrange a Discovery Call between you and one of our qualified accountants so we can learn more about each other.
We’ll ask you questions about your needs, wants and expectations and amend our proposal to ensure it closely matches your business size and requirements.