Need a complete company registration package?
Purchase our Essential Company Registration Package for €829+VAT – saving you 25% off our usual pricing.
- New Company Registration
- Registered Office Address
- Business Correspondence Address
- Company Secretary Maintenance
- Company Seal
Purchase this package directly on our website. The usual price of these services is €1,105, however, this special offer saves you €276!
What’s included in the Essential Company Registration Package?
Quick and accurate company registration
We will prepare the form A1 and constitution for your company registration applications.
Secure registered office address
Use our Dublin City address as your company's registered office address.
Reliable business correspondence address
Our Dublin City address can also be used for correspondence with Revenue, banks and customers.
Professional Company Secretary
We'll act as company secretary for your company and ensure you are compliant with Company Law.
Physical company seal
We will send you your physical company seal once your company is registered with the CRO.
Ongoing support and advice
Our Company Team is always happy to help with any questions about the company registration process.
Steps to register a company in Ireland:
- Company name check: Check your company name with the CRO to make sure it will be approved.
- Form A1: Complete the necessary paperwork to register your company. You need to approve and sign the forms, we will look after the rest.
- Constitution: We have a Constitution that is pre-approved by the CRO and part of their Fé Phráinn scheme. This streamlines the company registration process for business owners.
- Filing fee: The CRO charge €50 per company registration application and fees are included in our package so you don’t have any extra costs.
2) Have a registered office address in Dublin
Our Registered Office Address service ensures that your company has a secure Irish address for all your CRO correspondence.
This is perfect for businesses that are run remotely or are without a headquarters.
3) Have a reliable and efficient Business Address
Our Business Correspondence Address service allows you to use our Dublin city address for all general business posts, including correspondence with Revenue.
This address is a post forwarding service for your business and does not qualify as your trading address with Revenue.
4) Appoint a professional Company Secretary
All Irish companies are legally required to have a Company Secretary. If you are the only director of your company, then you will need to appoint someone else as your secretary.
As part of this package, Accountant Online will be your company secretary.
What does a Company Secretary do?
- Maintains your Annual Return Date (ARD)
- Provides advice on company law
- Maintains your statutory registers: We will update and maintain the statutory registers of your company.
- Helps with post-registration changes. We will file up to 300 minutes of post-registration changes with the CRO. These changes may include a change in directors, registered office, shareholders and more
Why do I need a company seal?
- Legal requirement: Every Irish Limited company must have a company seal.
- Sealing documents: The seal is used to stamp legal company documents, such as share certificates and contracts, to ensure authenticity.
Information required to set up a new Limited Company in Ireland
1) Personal information
We will need the name, residential address, occupation, nationality, and date of birth of each director and shareholder. We will also you to complete our client acceptance process.Get Started
2) Authorised and issued share information
We need to know the ownership structure of your new Limited Company. Don't worry if you don't know what to put down here, we will help you each step of the way.Get Started
3) Proposed company name
Tell us your proposed company names and we will check them with the CRO. We'll make sure they're unique and distinguishable against other companies already registered.Get Started
How to purchase our Company Registration Package?
Are you ready to set up your new Limited Company in Ireland? Add this service to your basket and check out through our secure payment process.
What happens next?
Once you purchase, you’ll have access to your Accountant Online profile area where you will enter all the information about your new company.
If you would like to schedule a call to go through our Company Registration products, email or call our Client Services team on email@example.com or +353 1 905 9364.