The Essential Company Registration Package for €829+VAT
Save 25% by purchasing our Company Registration bundle.
This package includes New Company Registration, Registered Office, Business Correspondence Address, Company Secretary and Company Seal services.
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle over the individual services.
What’s included in the Essential Company Registration Package?
Quick and accurate company registration
Preparation and submission of form A1 and Constitution is included.
Secure registered office address
Use our Dublin City address as your company's legal address.
Reliable business correspondence address
Our Dublin City address can also be used with Revenue, banks and invoices.
Professional Company Secretary
We'll act as Company Secretary for your company and ensure you are compliant with Company Law.
Physical company seal
We will send you your physical company seal once your company is registered with the CRO.
Ongoing support and advice
Our Company Team is always happy to help with any questions about starting a business in Ireland.
1) Register your company
Our Company Formation service will quickly and professionally register your company with the CRO. Our Company Team will be on hand to advise you on the correct way to set up your company, so you can ensure that your company is structured the exact way you want it.
Steps to register a company in Ireland:
- Company name check: We will check your company name with the CRO to make sure it will be approved.
- Form A1: Our Company Team will create the necessary paperwork to register your company. You will approve and sign the forms and Accountant Online will look after the rest.
- Constitution: Our professional Company Team have created a Constitution that is pre-approved by the CRO and part of their Fé Phráinn scheme. This streamlines the company registration process for business owners.
- Filing fees to submit the application: The CRO charge €50 per company registration application and this fee is included in our package so you don’t have any extra costs.
2) Have a registered office address in Dublin
Our Registered Office Address service ensures that your company has a secure Irish address for all your CRO correspondence.
Do you only need our address service? Check out our services page.
What is a registered office?
- Registered office: This is the legal address of the company and usually where the books, records, and register of the company is kept.
- Dublin 3 address: Your company’s registered office must be an address in Ireland and is published publicly on the CRO website.
- Post forwarding: The registered office can be in the care of a profession. We offer same-day scanning and email forwarding of all your important business and CRO post. If you want your post physically forwarded to you it will only incur the cost of postage from An Post and there are no further administration charges.
- Secure your home address: This is perfect if your company is trading out of your home and you want to keep your address private.
3) Have a reliable and efficient Business Address
Our Business Correspondence Address service allows you to use our Dublin 3 address for all general business posts, including correspondence with Revenue.
This address is a post forwarding service for your business and does not qualify as your trading address with Revenue.
What’s the difference between a registered office and business address?
- Post Forwarding: Same day scanning and forwarding of your business post. If you want your post physically forwarded to you it will only incur the cost of postage from An Post and there are no further administration charges.
- Secure Your Address: Perfect if your business is trading out of your home and you want to keep the address private.
- Use Of Dublin Address For Your Business: Using our Dublin 3 address can give your business a more professional look to your future clients.
4) Appoint a professional Company Secretary
All Irish companies are legally required to have a Company Secretary. If you are the only director of your company, then you will need to appoint someone else as your secretary.
What does a Company Secretary do?
- Filing Of Your Annual Return: Filing (not preparation) of your first Annual Returns with the CRO 6 months after your company’s registration.
- Ongoing Advice On Company Law: Our team will ensure that your company is compliant with all relevant legislation, allowing you to focus on building your business.
- Post-Registration Changes: We will file up to 300 minutes of post-registration changes with the CRO. These changes may include a change in directors, registered office, shareholders and more.
- Maintaining Your Statutory Registers: We will update and maintain the statutory registers of your company.
5) Company Seal
Once your company is incorporated, your company seal will be delivered to an address of your choice within 2-3 working days.
Why do I need a company seal?
- Legal requirement: Every Irish Limited company must have a company seal.
- Sealing documents: The seal is used to stamp legal company documents, such as share certificates and contracts, to ensure authenticity.
Information required to set up a new Limited Company in Ireland
1) Personal information
We will need the name, residential address, occupation, nationality, and date of birth of each Director and shareholder. We will also need verified ID and proof of address.Get Started
2) Authorised and issued share information
We need to know the ownership structure of your new Limited Company. Don't worry if you don't know what to put down here, we will help you each step of the way.Get Started
3) Proposed company name
Tell us your proposed company names and we will check them with the CRO. We'll make sure they're unique and distinguishable against other companies already registered.Get Started
How to purchase our Company Registration Package?
Are you ready to set up your new Limited Company in Ireland? Add this service to your basket and check out through our secure payment process.
What happens next?
Once you purchase, you’ll have access to your Accountant Online profile area where you will enter all the information about your new company.
If you would like to schedule a call to go through our Company Registration products, email or call one of our client services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 905 9364.