Save up to 25% off our Company Registration Services.
For a limited time only, Accountant Online is offering a range Company Registration Packages for anyone who is setting up an Irish Limited company.
Your Irish company will be legally required to have an Irish Registered Address, a Company Secretary, and a unique Company Seal, which is all covered with our essential packages.
So not only will you save 25% on your purchase with our Company Registration Packages, you know your company is compliant with the CRO as soon as it’s registered.
Let Accountant Online focus on your company set up so you can focus on your business!
Our Essential Company Formation Package (€829+VAT) is a combination of our New Company Formation, Registered Office, Business Correspondance Address, Maintenance Company Secretary and Company Seal Services.
With The Essential Plus Company Formation and Accountancy Package (€1,124+VAT), you can avail of our 6 month Startup Accountancy Offer for New Limited Companies and all our essential company formation services. Some of the services included in our Startup offer is VAT registration, Bi-Monthly VAT Filing, and Corporation Tax registration.
What's included in our packages?
Quick and efficient registration with the CRO
Registered Office Address
Ensure your company has a mandatory Irish registered office
Business Address for your Correspondence
We will receive and forward all you Revenue, CRO and general post for your business
Our professional Company Secretary team will help guide you through Irish company law
Company seals are required to stamp certain contacts and company documents
6 months Accountancy Service
With the purchase of our comprehensive package, we will act as your accountant for the first 6 months after incorporation and beyond
Firstly, we'll register your company
Our Company Formation service will quickly and professionally register your company with the CRO. Our team will be on hand to advise you on the correct way to set up your company, so you can ensure that your company is structured the exact way you want it.
This service includes:
- Free Name Check: We will check your company name with the CRO to make sure it will be approved.
- Important Documentation: Our team will create, and then submit, your company formation documents to the CRO. All you need is a pen and a signature!
- Fast Tracked Incorporation: All our company formation documents are fast-tracked through the CRO, ensuring your company is registered quickly.
- Filing Fees: There are no hidden costs as all of the CRO fees are included in the price.
You'll use our Registered Office Address in Dublin
Our Registered Office service ensures that your company has a secure Irish address for all your CRO correspondence.
This service includes:
- Registered Office Address: The use of our Dublin 3 address as your Registered Office address with the CRO, which must be an address in Ireland and is published publicly on the CRO website.
- Post Forwarding: Same day scanning and forwarding of all your important business and CRO post. If you want your post physically forwarded to you it will only incur the cost of postage from An Post and there are no further administration charges.
- Secure Your Address: Perfect if your company is trading out of your home and you want to keep your address private.
We'll look after your correspondence with our Business Address service
Our Business Correspondence Address service allows you to use our Dublin 3 address for all general business post, including correspondence with Revenue.
This address is a post forwarding service for your business and does not qualify as your trading address with Revenue.
This service includes:
- Post Forwarding: Same day scanning and forwarding of your business post. If you want your post physically forwarded to you it will only incur the cost of postage from An Post and there are no further administration charges.
- Secure Your Address: Perfect if your business is trading out of your home and you want to keep the address private.
- Use Of Dublin Address For Your Business: Using our Dublin 3 address can give your business a more professional look to your future clients.
- Bi-Yearly Access To A Corporate Meeting Room: We offer access twice a year access to one of our corporate meeting rooms.
Our professional Company Secretaries will be here to help you
All Irish companies are legally required to have a Company Secretary. If you are the only director of your company, then you will need to appoint someone else as your secretary.
You can outsource this role to Accountant Online with either our standard ‘Named Company Secretary’ or the comprehensive ‘Company Secretarial Maintenance’ package.
Named Company Secretary
Filing of your Annual Return: Filing (not preparation) of your first Annual Returns with the CRO 6 months after your company’s registration.
Second signatory: Certain documents require two signatories. We will sign as Company Secretary for your company
Company Secretarial Maintenance
Filing Of Your Annual Return: Filing (not preparation) of your first Annual Returns with the CRO 6 months after your company’s registration.
Ongoing Advice On Company Law: Our team will ensure that your company is compliant with all relevant legislation, allowing you to focus on building your business.
Post-Registration Changes: We will file up to 300 minutes of post-registration changes with the CRO. These changes may include a change in directors, registered office, shareholders and more.
Maintaining Your Statutory Registers: We will update and maintain the statutory registers of your company.
We'll send you your Company Seal
Every Irish Limited company must have a company seal, the seal is used to stamp certain company documents, such as share certificates and share transfer forms, to ensure authenticity.
Once your company is incorporated, we can have your company seal delivered to an address of your choice within 2-3 working days.
How to purchase?
Are you ready to set up your new Limited Company? You can purchase one of our special packages directly on our website today.
If you would like to schedule a call to go through our Company Registration products, email or call one of our client services team on email@example.com or +353 19059364.