Are you a business owner that is working from home? Do you need a central location for your business correspondence?
A Business Correspondence Address service is similar to a mail forwarding service. Your business mail, such as invoices, bank statements, and letters from Revenue can be sent to our address for your business.
Don’t worry about having your personal, residential address on your business invoices. You can use our Dublin address as your business correspondence address to make sure your home address stays private.
Why you need a business address in Dublin
- You are running an online business, which has no physical address and you need a central location to manage your business correspondence
- Your team works remotely in Ireland or abroad and you don't have a main office for post yet
- You are at a very early stage of your business and aren't ready to decide where you want to base your business yet
- You work from your kitchen table at home and you wish to keep your home address private
- Your online business works from a co-working space that does not allow you to use their address as a business address
- A business address service does not mean your business trades at our address. It is important to note that you will still need to tell Revenue where your business is actually doing its everday business.
Our business correspondence address service includes:
- A Republic of Ireland address for your business.
- A secure address: Retain the privacy of your home address.
- Trustworthy and quick receipt and forwarding of your mail.
- No costly rent or overheads. We have fixed yearly fees.
Avoid the overheads of owning a physical office in Ireland
Office space is expensive for new Startup businesses who may be bootstrapping, especially in the city. This is where a virtual office in Dublin can help.
It is also extremely hard to find suitable premises in the current shortage of accommodation, particularly in our cities. Our business address is located in Dublin and is perfect for anybody who wants to keep their home address private.
Having a business address in such a central location can create a professional image. This will help new Startups come across as better established in their early stages.
By not maintaining a city office, you can have more flexibility on where you locate and cut down on your commute time. This can also help you cut down on your emissions, to make your business more eco-friendly.
Secure mail forwarding
Accountant Online provides a very efficient mail forwarding service. We open and check your mail every day and forward it daily too. There’s no need to worry about keeping track of paper copies of your mail when we can scan and email your letters to you digitally.
If it’s urgent, we will scan and email your letter straight away so that you can take immediate action.
If you’d prefer to pick up the physical copies of your mail, you can come to our office to collect your post. We’re open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm. We can also arrange for your post to be physically forwarded to you, although additional postage fees will occur.
If you’re setting up a new company and struggling to understand all the letters from Revenue, having your Business Correspondence Address with your accountant can be very convenient. They’ll help you understand what the letters mean and what steps you need to take to make sure you’re fully compliant with Revenue.
Secure your home address
You may want to protect the privacy of your home address, especially now that publicly listed home addresses and premises can be found online in just a few clicks. Having a Business Correspondence Address can go a long way in making you feel more secure. It’s also useful if you don’t want potential new clients to find that you’re operating out of your kitchen!
Having a Dublin Business Correspondence Address means that you can instill confidence in your clients because your correspondence is being looked after in Ireland’s capital city.
Rose is the Director of Sales and Marketing at Accountant Online. Rose has worked in senior leadership roles for over 20 years in both US corporates and Irish SME’s. Areas of expertise: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching, Mentorship, Online Business Management