Are you a business owner that’s working from home? Do you need a central location for your business correspondence? Check out our Dublin Correspondence Address service for €199+VAT.
A Business Correspondence Address service is similar to a mail forwarding service. Your business mail, such as invoices, bank statements, and letters from Revenue can be sent to our address for your business.
Don’t worry about having your personal, residential address on your business invoices, you can use our Dublin address as your business correspondence address.
Why you need a business address in Dublin
- You are running an online business, which has no physical address and you need a central location to manage your business correspondence
- Your team works remotely in Ireland or abroad and you don't have a main office for post yet
- You are at a very early stage of your business and not ready to decide where you want to base your business
- You work from your kitchen table at home and you wish to keep your home address private
- Your online business works from a co-working space that does not allow you to use their address as a business address
- A business address service does not mean your business trades at our address. It is important to note that you will still need to tell Revenue where your business is actually doing its everday business.
Our business correspondence address service includes:
- A Republic of Ireland address for your business.
- Secure address: Retain the privacy of your home address.
- Trustworthy and quick receipt and forwarding of mail.
- No costly rent or overheads. We have fixed yearly fees.
Avoid the overheads of owning a physical office in Ireland
Office space is expensive for new Startup businesses who may be bootstrapping, this is where a virtual office in Dublin can help.
It is also extremely hard to find suitable premises in the current shortage of accommodation. Particularly in our cities. Our business address is located in Dublin and is perfect for anybody who wants to keep their home address private.
Having a business address in such a central location can create a professional image. This will help new Startups to come across as better established in their early stages.
Secure mail forwarding
Accountant Online provides a very efficient mail forwarding service. We open and check your mail every day and forward it daily too.
If it’s urgent, we will scan and email the letter straight away so that you can take immediate action.
If you’re setting up a new company and you don’t have the right skills to understand all the letters from Revenue – having your Business Correspondence Address with your accountant means that we can help you understand it.
Secure your home address
You can protect the privacy of your home address, particularly now we are in the era of Google Maps, where a home address and premises can be found in just a few clicks. You may not wish your potential new clients to find that you are operating out of your kitchen!
Having a Dublin Business Correspondence Address means that you can instil confidence in your clients because your correspondence is being looked after in Ireland’s capital city.